Litigation can be a costly and complex process. We provide guidance to our clients every step of the way, without ever losing our focus on reaching an effective resolution.
From the outset, we assess the merits of each matter; strategise and implement appropriate solutions. Our collective experience enables our practitioners to litigate successfully in matters across all forums. We have launched many successful applications including:
- Money judgment claims;
- Surety claims;
- Liquidations and sequestrations;
- Foreclosures on immovable property;
- Sales in execution;
- Business rescue applications;
- Rei vindicatios (repossessions);
- Anton Piller applications;
- Administrative and review applications;
- Various property-related matters; and
- Perfection of notarial bonds.
Our tenacious and diligent approach to litigious matters has resulted in a number of reported Supreme Court of Appeal judgments in the South African Law Reports.
Our expertise includes constitutional law, administrative law and public procurement. We also offer general commercial dispute resolution services for clients in the entertainment, pharmaceutical, mining, franchising, petroleum and gas industries, in addition to SOEs.