Our dedicated Conveyancing and Property Department delivers exceptional service in all specialised conveyancing matters and general property related queries and disputes. We attend to the following conveyancing matters:
- Negotiation and preparation of sale agreements for all manner of commercial and residential properties;
- Transfer of residential and commercial properties arising as a result of sale agreements (private treaties), deceased estates, liquidations, auctions and orders of court;
- Drafting and registration of covering bonds, surety bonds and notarial bonds;
- Registration of townships, sub-divisions and consolidations;
- Amendment of title conditions and removal of restrictive conditions;
- Drafting and registration of notarial lease agreements and various servitudes;
- Applications for lost deeds, name changes, endorsements and certificates of title;
- Drafting and registration of antenuptial contracts and other notarial deeds, as well as the authentication and certification of documents; and
- Registration of sectional title schemes, changes in scheme rules and registration of real rights of extension.
All our conveyancing fees are charged at a percentage of the tariffs prescribed by The Legal Practice Council. We provide our clients with a quotation on the fees payable at the outset of the transaction.
Our conveyancing team is committed to keeping our clients informed through real time progress updates and regular contact.